Friday, November 30, 2007

It's the Holiday Season....ALREADY!


The many advantages of living in Utah: lots of snow, surrounded my good people and a good environment, a relatively inexpensive school...also, the plethora of Mormon actors!
We were at the Utah State Fair (mainly to see SheDAISY) and my roommate Miley about flipped when she saw this kid. Apparently he's in a lot of the Mormon movies. You see her face? She's the one in the hat. She is totally ecstatic about this!
She's never been to Utah before, so seeing the prophet and apostles and famous Mormon actors and below zero weather...it's all new to her.

I know I said I wouldn't post it last time, but I just love it so! For whatever reason, I bought this hair dye (it's very temporary, there is currently no residue of it in my hair Ash) and decided to play around with it. This is one time when I just did the tips of my hair. I also did streaks throughout my whole head and my favorite use for the dye...writing in what looked like blood on the bathroom mirror, which totally freaked my roommate out. Hahaha


This is me being a porclein doll for Halloween. My friend Matt and I did our best "doll poses" while at the ward party, getting our bowling abilities on. I lost.



Okay, so we did a scavenger hunt a few weeks ago and one of the things we had to get was a picture with a tall person. 6'7''. Megan and I are obviously no taller than 5'3''.




Well, school will be out in a mere matter of weeks, which enthralls me and scares the h out of me at the same time. I'll be excited when I no longer have to concern myself with statistics and geography, but that also means that these last few weeks are my last chance to raise my grade in those classes - wish me luck!
I had to stay here for Thanksgiving, which was sad because my family in Oregon basically had a party without me...but family here is pretty amazing too! I'm just grateful that I have family in both places...some people honestly don't have any family or anywhere to go.
Yesterday at work, in group therapy (that's right, I get paid an hourly wage to attend and participate in group therapy), we were discussing our blessings and things we're grateful for. My poor little girls couldn't come up with very much, but when it was my turn, I felt like I had a laundry list of blessings I've been given. For example, I'm very poor. However, no matter how poor I get and how many obstacles that present themselves to me, it always gets taken care of. That's a major blessing, for which I'm incredible thankful. Anyway, that's pretty much the update of my life. Just work, school, and keeping busy.

For those of you who haven't seen me in a while and don't have facebook :), I'll put up a few pictures.
Okay, for the one that decided to post itself up there instead of where I wanted it - that's right, I went to ANOTHER Jo Dee Messina concert. The first one without my mom. :( But my sixth time seeing her, and I'm planning on another one in January. I'm such a roadie.

Dag nabbit! I can never get the dang pictures where I want them! Maybe I should take a computer class next semester..