Well, I'm back!
Basically, I survived finals and made it home to Oregon for Christmas. There were A LOT of people there to celebrate it with, but it was a really good time. The whole two weeks that I was home, I was dreading having to come back to Utah...I loved seeing how big my nieces and nephews had gotten, and they were just barely getting to know me again when I had to come back to school. :(
But alas, it was a wonderful Christmas break and a great way to get away from the usual day-to-day in Provo. However, I'm back. I've taken on a full load of Sociology classes, which, despite my brother's advice, has become my major once again. There just isn't anything else that interests me as much!
Anyway, I've got new classes, and I think that my Socialization of Gender is going to be my favorite, I've loved it so far! It's nice being back with the family that I nanny...the boys got so big while I was gone! Also, the parents have offered for me to take a little trip to Israel, so I just might do that....
I don't know that there is much more going on...just work and classes, and that keeps me pretty busy. Until next time!