Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hell Week Continues...

I'm sorry, I don't know why I did it all so pink.
I have so much homework to do, but once again, I sit here fiddling with my little blogspot. I can't figure out how to do it quite yet, and it's a bit frustrating.
My car is at the mechanic's, she went in this morning and I may not get her tomorrow even. Steve, my new mechanic, said that there was a vacuum leak that could be hiding other problems, so he needed to seal that before being able to do another diagnostic to see if my carborator can/needs to be fixed.
Today was crazy busy, but the good news is - I'm headed back to Oregon in just eight days! I'll probably miss the snow, but maybe not the cold so much.
On Monday night, my friends Whitney and Megan went with me to the library and in the parking lot, Whitney started to slip...so naturally, she grabbed onto to both me and Megan to steady her balance on the icey blacktop - she fell. Not only did she fall, but since I wouldn't allow her to take me down with her, Megan and her fell together. I really truly can't remember the last time that I laughed so hard. I was just so happy that I wasn't a part of that royal mess in the middle of the parking lot at night. That would be totally embarrassing!
I took my Marriage Prep final last night, and I did pretty well, which means that I'll get a B in the class, and considering that I was out of school for over two weeks (while in Europe), anything passing really would be acceptable.
My friend Jessica Maughan is having an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party on Saturday night and I think Jillie and I are going to go to D.I. to pick up some ugly Christmas sweaters.
Merry Christmas and Happy Finals to you suckers who are still at it!
.......don't worry, I am too.........