Thursday, December 7, 2006

Finals, ugh


I feel like every blog should get a picture and since I don't have any recent/cute pictures of myself or my friends, I thought I would post a picture of one of my other best friends. He might be nine months old, but he's always a good friend and always my cuddle buddy, a necessary trait to be a friend of mine :)
My other great friend is his brother, he's three. Don't worry, friends come in all sizes and shapes.
Well,
Finals are coming up within these next two weeks and I am not excited. Nope.
I'm supposed to be studying right now, but I can't concentrate for several reasons, one of which being that I realized that my little bloggers, who I'm sure consist of only family; haven't heard from me in a few days.
So ya'll, here's the update:
*I took my car into the shop today because she keeps dying on me and was given the advice to replace the carborater, which is at least 350 bones down the drain. But I guess it's not really down the drain if she is going to remain a reliable source of transportation. If not, than I'm screwed because I don't have any money and I don't qualify for a loan to get a new car, so I'm pretty much stuck with my little Flik until Santa gives me a baby with a better engine. Either way, I'm grateful that this car has been running for me and getting me up to Draper every day. That's a long drive.
*My wonderful sister Ash gave me bangs, and I'm obsessed with them.
*I ran into Sally on campus today and just seeing her put me in a good mood. She's one of those good friends that even if you hadn't seen her in a few years, you could just pick up where you left off because she's that cool and you feel that comfortable around her.
*I convinced Laura Jannsen that I have an illegitimate child, so I'm pretty sure that my old high school friends are going to be shocked by that news. That will be a fun rumor.
*I love Facebook. If you don't have it, get it. It's an amazing way to pry into your friends' lives.

I'm so sorry that this blog is messy and rambling, I really am just avoiding studying. I guess I should do it now. :(

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Heather! I'm so glad you love your bangs. Can't wait to see you!
Love, Ash