Monday, December 11, 2006

Finals Week, as dreaded, has actually come.

Monday night - the hell has already begun. And the beautiful cherry on top is that my car is officially not being very nice to me. I am taking her into a trusted mechanic on Wednesday morning, so I guess that's when the real estimate, verdict, comes in.
Life is pretty hectic right now, my schedule has been crazy - and yet I manage to squeeze in time to write on this thing. Yesterday, my friend Whitney provided two meals for me, just cause she's nice! She also brought me peppermint ice cream...she might be under the impression that I'm dying.
Two weeks from today is Christmas and I am not prepared! But I'm just going to take each day at a time, I'll buy my gifts in Oregon anyway, that way I don't have to pay taxes.
So, I went and saw the movie "School for Scoundrels" the other night. John Heder, Napoleon Dynamite, BYU Alumni, said bad words and was in his underwear! I'm allowed to swear because I'm not representing the Church on the big screen. :)
But he is! The whole theater (dollar theater in Provo, my guess is that 97% of the audience was Mormon college students) gasped every time he swore. John Heder, you've disappointed us.

No comments: