Monday, December 4, 2006

Something about me.

There are some people you will never forget. These girls were my freshman roommates and two years later, we're still good friends. I don't know how I ever would have made it through college without Jen Jen, Melissa, Amber and Jillie. My Utah sisters.
I love McKenna, but...well, I love Curly.

Let me explain to you a little about college. It is a lot of fast food, late nights, studying, laughing until your stomach hurts, crying until your eyes are dry and meeting some of your favorite people in the world. This happened to be a very long night, because we didn't think that drinking that much Dr. Pepper would not allow us to sleep. So, we danced - naturally.

I know that it's starting to sound like I have a ridiculous number of best friends - but it's true. So here's one more. The friend that I've had since the sandbox...or treehouse, where we played A LOT of Barbies, and my cousin, Sally. Once again, headless fish. We love fishing. Fatty and I (that's what I call her because she's super skinny) used to do Girls Camp together, so we know how to tough it out more than any other girls I know. Seriously, we should be on Survivor. She's a hoot!





This is another one of me and Miss Megan. We're not as outdoorsy as we thought we were. But at least I would go into the Pacific Ocean, Megan, you pansy!

I can't really emphasize how weird we are together.



Amber is one of my best friends. I actually think of her more as a wife. We fight and fight and fight - but we just can't stay away from each other. We originally were roommates in the dorms in '04 and have lived together ever since. She hates country, is messy, doesn't work...we're complete opposites and I think that that might be why we get along so well. Oh yeah, and we went to Europe together. Amazing!

This is also one of my best friends, Miss Megan. We met last summer while living at Liberty Square and haven't really been able to shake each other off since. Isn't she just the cutest?! She makes me laugh and we're similar in a lot of ways.


I just love bachelorette parties! I'm only twenty, but all of my friends are getting married...which kinda makes me feel pressured - but I'll pretend like it doesn't bother me.

Something you should know about me. I love music. Mainly country, but I can get into some groovy dance hits or Christmas. However, those of you who REALLY know me are well aware of my obsession with Jo Dee Messina. I just saw her for my fourth time in May, and it was wonderful. This is a picture of the back of my head while I enjoy the amazing concert. This is right after she held my hand. Ohmigosh, I love her.






This is a picture of me and my niece, Lyzie. She's a little devil, but she's just so damn cute that it doesn't really matter! Her and her sister, Ava, don't really know who I am. But when I go home for the few weeks out of the year that I get to visit Oregon, they call me Oddie. So Heather, Sades, Oddie, or Heath - whatever floats your boat.




Basically, this is a picture of my family, or a quarter of it. My sisters Kenzie and Haleigh and me and my mom, yes, we're holding fish. The fish have no heads. I love slicing and dicing rainbow trout. I know that it's disgusting, but I love fishing.








No comments: